Monday 19 May 2014

Waterfall Wednesday

Last wednesday, I received a call early morning and my heart sank as I thought I had forgotten to go to work.
But no. It was my coffee boss asking me and other colleagues if we wanted to go in the mountain see some waterfalls.
I can't say f*ck yeah in Japanese, so I just said a very loud and enthusiastic yes.


It was just beautiful. The water was freezing cold, but I got in anyways with Keitaro San and Yu-kun, Maya-chan (Maya l'Abeille) decided she'd just taste the water with her feet and eyes.

Maya chan and Yu-kun, whom I work and worked with at Cafeina.
My boss, Keitaro-san.



On the way to the waterfall



Keitaro-San, my boss at Cafeina. He didn't want to go in the water, but he couldn't be  defeated by a French girl I think,
 so when I undressed he dived in too!



Maya-Chan

Maya-Chan


There wasn't anyone but us four, amazed and laughing. Then we dropped in an old school eating place, I ate my own weight in vegetables, and went home.



Vegan can eat in Japan, stop being a know-it-all pain.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ah bon?