Thursday 5 June 2014

FUJIKYU ! Francais/English



Cafeina Crew at Fuji-Kyu!


The Japanese don't mess around with their roller coasters. We went on three (or was it four?) world guiness record roller coasters.
My jaw hurts from screaming. It. Was. Awesome.
People: don't take drugs - this is as effective and way cheaper.  I mean, I think. As I never took drugs.

We all went as the Cafeina crew - the bosses, their son, the chef, Maya and I.
I don't know where I would be if I hadn't found this place and asked for a job.
It has become my place of work, my place of study/reading/drawing/dreaming on my days off, my practical language school, my social-human-being-contact fix. Man, does everybody take their staff for a day out in an entertainment park? Just like that? And then drop on the way between the japanese misty mountains for an unplanned delicious dinner? Or am I just super-duper lucky?

It was very misty, and despite a hell of a lot of wishful thinking we didn't see Fuji-San...
It was only my first time, but Maya-chan went already four times in the area to catch a sight of him and was
disappointed a fourth time...
But that was only until we left, exhausted from trying to not let our heart move into our mouth on the rides... then it appeared!!! Fair enough, you have to squeeze your eyes and maybe adjust the lighting of your screen but believe you me: it's there on the picture!!!


Les Japonais ne rigolent pas avec les montagnes russes. On est monté dans trois (ou quatre?) attractions qui ont leur propre certificat World Guiness Record. My mâchoire me fait mal ce matin. Ca doit être a force de crier hier. 
Les mecs, arrêtez la drogue. Franchement ça marche aussi bien et c'est moins cher.
'Fin j'pense, hein. J'ai jamais pris de drogue.

On a sauté dans la voiture a 5.30 du matin, et hop, direction la prefecture de Yamanashi (qui veut dire Sans Montagnes, alors que y'a plein de montagnes, bienvenue au Japon). Je ne sais pas ou je serais aujourd'hui si j'avais pas poussé la porte de Cafeina et demandé si je pouvais travailler la s'il vous plait vraiment s'il vous plait je ferais tout ce que vous voulez, merciiiii. C'est devenue mon école pratique de langue, mon bureau de lecture/dessin/reflechissement en semaine, mon lieu de travail le week-end, ma pilule de contacts-sociaux-minimum par semaine... Est-ce que je suis juste super chanceuse ou tout le monde prend son staff pour aller jouer dans un parc d'attraction leur seul jour off? Juste comme ca, pour le fun (et peut-être aussi pour être gentil)? 

Y'avait beaucoup de nuages et de brouillard hier, et donc Fuji-San, a son habitude, ne s'est pas montré de la journée... Bon, pour moi c'était que la premiere fois, mais pour Maya c'était la quatrième. Quatre fois qu'elle pointe son nez dans la region pour le voir et qu'il ne se montre pas.
Mais ca, c'était avant qu'on quitte le parc, épuisés d'avoir tenté de garder notre coeur la ou il faut et pas dans notre bouche... et la, en sortant, POUF! Fuji San! Bon d'accord, il faut plisser un peu des yeux et peux être bouger l'écran d'ordi, mais il est bien la sur la photo!!!




Je pense que la seule légende appropriée pour cette image est ' Gnih??? Quoi?'
I think the only appropriate words for this picture is WHAT THE HELL?




 Gaspard et Lisa c'est la fete du slip de la reussite commerciale au Japon...
 oui oui c'est une mini ville parisienne a leur gloire... J'm'en fous j'connais pas mais j'ai trouvé une baguette mangeable. Merci Hachette.




Des énormes chats dorés on sait pas pourquoi!!! Ouaiiii! Léa toi aussi, ouaiiiii!




My favourite image of the day. (Queuing for this, have a look)
Ma photo préférée de ce jour. (Dans la queue pour ca, vas y vas regarder)



 Mais siiii mais siii, regarde bien, avec tes lunettes, tu le vois?
Look look, no really reallyyyy look- can you see it?




Simea  +  Beer  =   ^_______^ HAPPY Simea!


We stopped on the way, about 30 minutes from our town, in Saku. It was like being back in a mini Tokyo, with 100yen shop, malls open at night, massive book stores, it was like being anywhere in a mall I guess, they are the same in Tel Aviv, in the middle of Japan or in Paris... But I am not going to be a liar, I went to the 100 yen shop and bought loads of stuff needed for the house and to send friends abroad and it felt a little dirty, but only a little. It also felt nice.
And then I realised why. Where I live, there is stricly no night life - and I learned while talking with Keitaro san (driving below), that this is a law. They want to keep it that way for the very rich people that come twice a year in their holiday houses.
Karuizawa at night, it's as empty as tchernobyl man. So that's why it felt nice to see neon signs and people out in the dark.
There was also something really interesting about the tiny independent DELICIOUS place we ate dinner in, AT the massive mall... but I am too tired to develop this now, and I really need to take a shower before people accuse ME of causing the lack of night life.








Merci Cafeina!
カフェイナ ありがとうございました!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Ah bon?