Monday 14 July 2014

random news


I went to Saku to recycle shops to buy t-shirts to play ping-pong as mine were just not usable anymore.
I stopped at the red light and saw two owls. Don't. Ask. Why.




I found this t-shirt. Isn't it awesome? Ok I look 12 BUT isn't it awesome?


Meet Momo-chan, the first Vegan Japanese person I meet, 
who produces tofu independently, all alone, between two mountains not far from here.
She was probably the most excited person I ever met, too. Her voice is SO high pitched and she was so happy to be able to say 'see you again' in English and is so glad she left Tokyo to live in the middle of nowhere making tofu and was waiving to hard when I left I checked my mirror half convinced she'd be running after the car.
I think I'll go again, she was cool.


Momochan's kitchen, tofu factory, focusing place, I don't know.


Momo's place, as written behind me, is called The White Fireflies Tofu Shop. I think.


Two vegan meet! Yay!

A typhoon was supposed to come all the way up. I'm still waiting for it.
Apart from a month of rain with unbearably hot days randomly places in between, I ain't seen any typhoon...

Taiphoon wa doko?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Ah bon?