Wednesday 26 March 2014

Back from Kurima!

SO! I'm back and I'm tanned
and I made a friend (Rika-chan, which means pear-sent, she's a hip-hop dancer and we understood each other through the language barrier and it felt great),
and between the airport and home, I used all of my money to the last yen to buy my train ticket back here. I also tried to break into a car that I thought was ours, but wasn't (man, it was the same car, how am I supposed to know!),
and I also successfully reversed and caught the front of the car on a fence that just appeared all of a sudden. I swear it wasn't there before I put the car into reverse gear, surely I would have seen it. It never happened to me before, so travellers: beware! Japanese parking lots are full of out-of-nowhere-fences! Oh well, I didn't hit a person, so let's say it gives the car character.
I had no money to pay the parking so I hoovered the car bottom with my fingers until I found enough coins. Yummy.

Now I am going to Ueda to check out a school, then tonight I'm gonna kick some asses at ping pong (NOT... those Japanese guys know how to play table tennis, I tell you), then I might take a coffee with a nice lady who want to speak English while I speak Japanese.

Hitting the floor running, that's called!
Bye bye little hibiscus flowers and turquoise see, hello mud and snow :D !

Some pictures as an apero.







We tried to make fire. For 4 days. No success. We made a mess, that's all.

Te-chan, Rika-chan, Fan-chan, and San-chan!




Dinner at Hibiscus

Man, you're not a real blogger if you don't post pictures of your food.
Am I a real blogger now? Please?


San-chan

San-chan checking me out.

Me in the morning. Is this why I am still single? 

Bridge between Kurima Island and Miyako Jima.

Youpi!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ah bon?