Friday 28 March 2014

There are days I want to study four chapters of my japanese grammar book at once, create a new piano tune, make samples, create an audio track a from all the recordings I gathered in Japan so far, finish a video, go for a walk with the dog, send a fourteen pages letter to a friend, clean the car, carry on my drawing series of uncanny cats and hares in a world of fine lines straight out of my brain to wash my head and then add them to an online portfolio to show a gallery - to say it short, be productive.
Today is not such a day.
Today I want to go to bed at 8pm and watch My Fair Lady while drinking bed time infusions after finishing my book half asleep in the afternoon sun, only a few hours after waking up very late.
Now if anybody has something against that, they may leave the room. Now.
Thank you. Now let's enjoy the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ah bon?