Tuesday 4 March 2014

Kitsune

Buying my birthday present, I also wanted a windscreen.
En achetant mon cadeau d'anniversaire, je voulais aussi acheter une bonnette anti-vent (ouai, ca sonne mieux en anglais, non?).

And there was one. It was perfect and fit there size and cheap.
Y'en avait une. Pas cher, la bonne taille, parfait.

And then I was like 'Hey, hold on. What's this made of? It's not rabbit right?'
(Yes somehow I can say that in Japanese, hell I am self-taught and that's not great but at least I can speak a bit, you should't doubt me like this).
Au moment de payer, une pensée me vient à l'esprit. 'Heu... C'est fait en quoi en fait? C'est du polyester? C'est pas du lapin, hein, c'est pas du lapin?'

And the two vendors go 'Hmmm no, no that's not rabbit.
It's fox.'
'Hm... non. C'est pas du lapin ca non. 
C'est du renard.'

Then I ran away under their big questioning eyes. True, I mean, really: what is wrong with killing a fox and rip off its skin and fur to make an audio accessory?
J'me suis sauvée en courant sous les yeux ébahis. Apres tout, c'est vrai: ou est le problème avec le fait de tuer un renard et lui arracher sa peau et sa fourrure pour produire un accessoire audio?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ah bon?