Saturday 11 October 2014

Woof woof

On the positive side, there are rabbits.
On the less positive side, there are bed bugs, no bed sheet, damp futon (on which to sleep without sheets), even heavier cover because damper (still without sheets), mouses in and outside the house, a snake (no but that's not the dangerous ones, the dangerous ones are all around! She's says with a smile that says it all), spiders bigger than my hand everywhere, no way to get out without asking for a lift to the next bus stop miles away with 3 buses a day only, no way I could ask cause I just arrived and it would be rude but shit I became japanese or what?,a lady ( yeaaaahhh... The same smile lady) that tells me yes there are many sheets ( but I just took a plane and came here and it's night couldn't you please help,...No).
On the positive side there is hot water (if you DARE clean yourself in the bathroom) and wifi so I can keep in touch with sanity  friends and possible other woofing houses.

Ok my recipe for not crying; cook something for the others and put Osaka monaurail on. Works the treat for me.
Sinon j'ai donné à manger à une horde de poules et poulets et à des chèvres  et des enoooormes cochons, en rentrant dans leur enclos à tous, et j'ai pas eu peur du tout. J'suis plus solide que ce que je pensais, pour le positif.
Pour le négatif, c'est ouragan - 17 heures.

Voilllaaaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ah bon?